Welcome to PolygraphAcademy.com and AmericanPolygraphAcademy.com!
With averaging less than one polygraph examiner available to the public per county in most states, the lie-detection profession can be extremely rewarding to persons possessing 1) accurate knowledge, 2) modern equipment, and 3) business sense. Very few professions have this little competition, and polygraph is the highest-paid-per-hour investigative specialty. Yet twenty-five states require absolutely no licensing of polygraph examiners!
Most states do not have a polygraph academy. In the very few states that do, many are either far away, take eight to ten weeks of your life and cost you $5000 tuition, and/or are not thorough or up to current standards. Instead, learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office with outstanding full-color education materials (including our comprehensive '50-pound Polygraph Academy In A Box'), or at an accelerated 'boot camp' or seminar/workshop! From learning the entire basics, or updating your skills with separate modules on the popular specialties, we are NOT a traditional 'waste-time-to-make-it-take-longer' school or a 'diploma mill'; you are learning this avocational specialty directly from polygraph examiners who have actually earned a living in the private practice of this profession.
Call 818 883-6969, or please click on any of the icons below:
You decide: A or B?
www.PolygraphAcademy.com and www.AmericanPolygraphAcademy.com
1. A) Learn from real working polygraph examiners with a strong business background of high-volume private polygraph exams for the public, or B) learn from persons who have never supported a family with a solid private polygraph business of their own?
2. A) Follow a to-the-point & no-BS study format that can be read and re-read by you whenever you want to, or B) have somebody read far less material TO YOU one time?
3. A) You choose your learning hours, or B) attend when told?
4. A) Study only modules that will help you run a proper polygraph business of your own, or B) laugh at the useless hours of junk topics thrown in to stretch it out to meet the 300+hour Workers Compensation and Veterans Benefit class minimum (where they get many students from insurance companies looking to 'dump' them)?
5. A) Possess top-notch private materials as well as dozens of manuals directly from the US Federal Government's Polygraph Academy, or B) get stuck with the same old handouts used & re-used by private polygraph schools for decades?
6. A) Learn from non-stop working polygraph examiners, or B) attend where they have more cancelled/vacant 10 week classes every year than they have actual classes held?
7. A) Start developing your own polygraph website and business on Day 1, or B) spend 10 weeks with a 'teacher' who has never really paid his/her bills as a private polygraph examiner, perhaps explaining why one year later almost none of their past private-party students have a real polygraph business?
8. A) Study the basic topics and advanced topics, or B) get only the basic topics while being told to come back later to pay even more for the advanced topics?
Many more simple 'choices' like these can be shown (call us for them!), but you have the idea. WE are choice A, 'they' are choice B.
NOTE: we have more than 150 polygraph websites nationwide working to attract work for our people; ask your 'other training choice' what they will be doing to try to bring you work when you finish! (Here's their answer: NOTHING.)
Why would you sit for 10 weeks in a classroom listening to someone read you notes?! This isn't the 1980s anymore-- there are more modern ways to learn than that, and PolygraphAcademy.com will show you. If you are a disciplined self-starter, and you are a leader (not a follower), let's talk soon. We have lots of great materials, seminars, and other polygraph training that is affordable and can be done around YOUR work schedule. Accelerated weekend 'bootcamp' polygraph training is also available.